Thursday, January 26, 2012

Deja Vu Thursday #5



Well, this Thursday's Deja Vu feature features the cover model for my soul to take. You can read more about the cover model here (this is also where I found the pictures so credit goes to that blogger).
I can honestly say that I thought the girl in the picture was supposed to be Sophie because of the pose, but it's actually Kaylee





They Photoshopped the pictures to look like this. And it's totally amazing! And the final product for the book turned out equally cool with a word ribbon.                                                             
Synopsis:


SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KAYLEE CAVANAUGH...

She doesn't see dead people, but she senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about the need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next...


I'm sure plenty of you have read the book and seen the cover but either way, it's kind of cool to see the cover models :) Anyway, I've read the whole series a few times over and I'm currently reading If I Die. If you want to read more about the series go to the authors website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...