Monday, January 30, 2012

In My Mailbox #6


In my Mailbox was created by The Story Siren to show the books bloggers have acquired over the week.


So this week is sort of a special IMM. I have some books I got signed during YAllapolooza here in AZ. If you've never been to a writers conference with some known authors there, then you've got to. It's amazing to see how lively some authors are (and by some I mean all of the 11 there). They joke around and have fun when they answer questions. For example, some one asked where authors get their ideas, Kiersten White told us about her secret alley in China Town. When questioned about when they first started writing, Aprilynne Pike told us of her first story about princesses and pegasuses...pegasusi...pega...well, you get my point. And an author, whose name I completely forget, described his story of fighting dinosaurs with his mom and another said something about giant spiders climbing over Camelback Mountain.... Anyway, it was plain awesome.

The books I got were The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint by Bree Despain,  Wings by Aprilynne Pike and Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.

Here are some pictures I took :) Be warned, when I say some i mean like fifteen...






                           







                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...