Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #4

In my Mailbox was created by The Story Siren to show the books bloggers have acquired over the week.


from left to right, first row

Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
The Pale Assassin by Patricia Elliott
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Arrie Ryan
Slayed by Amanda Marrone

from left to right, second row

Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Dark Passage by M.J. Putney

~from left to right, first row~

Fateful by Claudia Gray
Dead Rules by Randy Russell
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer

**Hopefully at least a few can be read before the library reclaims them :P ...except for The Hunger Games, I bought  that one last night and I've already read and reviewed it :D **

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul!!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...