Friday, August 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

So, this is my first vlog so it took me two tries before I liked how it turned out...kinda :P Anyway, my littlest sister made an appearance in this one so she might be doing some cute things while I speak, which includes giving the camera the evil eye :D And I apologize for the bad camera quality. And for the sound :/ i need to start speaking up, but if  you use headphones you can actually hear what I am saying :D 
Anyway, enjoy! :D




Books I mentioned, in order of appearence:


Everlasting by Alyson Noel
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Possessions by Nancy Holder
The Evil Within by Nancy Holder
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Entwined by Heather Dixon 
**All books are from the library :)

P.S. this is a little disclaimer: I don't own the song playing it's Santeria by Sublime
P.P.S. (??) IMM was created by The Story Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...