Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Long time no see :)

I apologize for the lack of activity on my blog, but life has been hectic since Friday.
My mom went to the hospital and was there all weekend. It wasn't anything bad, it was good actually. She had a baby :D So, now I have a brother who is five weeks too early and in NICU because his lungs aren't mature enough. He'll be fine and he's getting better, but I won't be able to get The Iron Thorn review out to you guys now. I haven't had the time to sit down and really work on it yet, but it's coming soon.
I think that's all, oh! I also postponed the giveaway for The Struggle by L.J. Smith until further notice.
Again, sorry guys. I promise, my next post will be a book review and it gonna be awesome ;)
Now, I need to get back to my three page World History essay. O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...