Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #3






In my Mailbox was created by The Story Siren to show the books bloggers have acquired over the week. 

This week, I fixed the sound issue but there is nothing I can do about a crappy webcam :P Anyway, all books except for The Eternal Ones are from the library. Sadly, though, there are no cute toddlers sisters making appearances, they were napping. But, maybe next time my little sister can show you all her new favorite book!  
<--And yes, that -book shelf is mine, it's in my closet since it's the only place with enough shelves in my room...
Enjoy the video :D


*P.S. I apologize for my lisp, I sound like a snake the whole time... Tsssssss :P



Books I mentioned in order of appearence:

The Vampire Diaries: The struggle by L.J. Smith 
*giveaway link: here

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

**The song playing is Santeria by Sublime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...